[IP] implied YMMV

Ginni wrote:
>hmmmm - that should call for a YMMV! ;)

Nothing personal to Ginni, but I don't agree.  He very clearly said "HE would
hate..." and "HE thinks....)  Isn't that enough?  The YMMV refers to when
someone says something like "one unit of insulin will lower your blood sugar
50 points"

I don't think we should have to "defend" or "minimize" our opinions just cuz
we think someone ELSE might not like them