[IP] Re: Bev-Lee's lucky!

On 8/17/02 11:23 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Boy, the prednisone sure put it on me and I have battled to get it off my
> waist and stomach.....7 lbs down, more to go....btw, I am 5'7' and currently
> weigh 133...too much for me, not for others....
> Beverly

I am at 5'8 and 191lbs. YUCK! I prefer to be at 155.

The doc laughed his hiney off when I said I wanted to weigh 138. He was
Chinese and said "Nooooo.... Toooooo Skeeeeeeennnnnyyyyyyy!!"

Pocket PC's Use Windows 'CE', Home users are using 'ME' and business users
use 'NT'. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can
become very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland