[IP] cake testing

Julie wrote:
> I am meeting with several bakers next week to do cake tastings
> for our wedding.  I have no idea how to bolus for this.  Any tips?

CONGRATS!!!  well take a look at your old exchange books...i think it says
somethng like 1/12 of a round cake (unfrosted) is a bread exchange, or 15
I guess i would estimate that since I am not eating an entire slice, just a
bite or two, that i would call each one 15 grams...and sure WAG it...you can
always correct later...

I SUPPOSE you could ask for the ingredients of each cake adn feed it into one
of those carb calculators.....what a waste of time...just enjoy the cake,
bolus conservatively (you dont wanna CRASH in the middle of testing
cake....dangerous...very dangerous....for the rest of the cake, that it....)
and fix it later

Have Fun!