At 11:42 AM 8/17/2002 Sean Hamblin wrote:
 >Give it a break, Sara and BASCRAN18.....geez.
 >Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
 >Grapevine, TX

I agree... this personal bickering is really not appropriate for this list.
Everyone has the right to their own personal feelings without judgement
from others. Our personal feelings are not subject to right or wrong
evaluations by others. What's right for me is not appropriate for someone
else. Let's respect our individual differences and "live and let live".

Please, let's all remember that the point of this list is to share
information and to help each other, not to prove who's right or wrong.

Sam Skopp