[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #540

In a message dated 8/17/02 11:27:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> oh well...dream on - it is nice to think about - sure it better than
> wondering if a plane is gonna crash into my building today......

sara, honestly, i find your pessimism and bitterness pathetic...its like, you
dont want to believe, because you're happy to be cynical than be
optimistic....look, we can go back and forth and back and forth and back and
forth with each other, debating if the closedloop system is good for you, or
me, or her, or whoever, or if its really gonna come out when they say its
gonna come out....everyones entitled to their own opinion on the subject
matter....hey, if you dont want it, then dont get it, simple as that....but
theres no need for all the negativity....cry somebody else a river

                                        you done yet?