[IP] overeating

PRL wrote:
> Well, I've been holding my tongue, but since you brought it up again..

heh heh...i had written him a smart ass remark but then got distracted...

Roselea continues:
> . there is a such thing as eating too little.  I am scolded over and over
> by  my doctors for not eating ENOUGH.  As they tell me, eating too
> little causes weight gain (believe it or not).  It seems that our bodies
> do know when we're getting enough or not and they will go into starvation
> mode and

this is exactly what my doctor tells me...i eat 12-1500 calories a day
(normally...not when I am in Indiana of course)
 which for my age, and activity level is low enough that i should be dropping
a pound a week!!!  body doesnt see it that way...it thinks I am starving, so
when I DO eat, it packs it away....

I TRY to eat a little more...even went so far as to add in breakfast, but
after aboutn a month of that, the stupid doctor starts me on TWO empty
stomach medicines!  I take one when i first get up, and the other, and hour
later...another hour and it is lunch time!  when am I supposed to eat

Sorry wayne, but maybe it is a "chick thing"  :-)