Re: [IP] Re: Overeating?

At 10:03 AM 8/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>At 12:27 AM 8/17/02, you wrote:
>>Whew, and here I thought I'd get flamed for telling
>>overweight people they ate more than than needed.

Personally I think you should be thrown off the list for such a horrid mean
comment.  Maybe if you had just stated it differently it wouldn't sound so
harsh.  NOT EVERY OVERWEIGHT PERSON EATS TOO MUCH.  Until anyone else has
walked in another persons shoes I think it would be wise to not be so damn

I think I speak for many woman ( I can't say man for I don't understand
there make up ).  But as PRL states woman have a whole lot of more issues
to deal with in trying to lose weight and age is a major factor.  I sure
many can relate to my experience.  Prior to my accident I was a good
weight, exercised daily, etc.  Well since the accident I have gained all
sorts of weight and it's not because I was eating too much.  It was because
I was stuck in bed, I was on all sorts of medications, my body was healing
etc.  So my advice is maybe one needs to realize there are other reasons a
person my be overweight then because they are eating to much!