Re: [IP] URL for Used strips in school

On 17 Aug 2002 at 9:34, jhughey wrote:

> > http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRE
> > TATIONS&p_id=20683&p_t ext_version=FALSE
> >

> Michael, I can't get this to open anything.    Help???

The problem is a break in the word "t ext" in the URL.  Let's see if my formatting might be different

http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRETATIONS&p_id=20683&p_text_version=FALSE

This will more than likely need to be cut and pasted also, but maybe it won't have that erroneous space.

George