[IP] feeling sorry for yourself

I am trying to catch up on reading my email, so this thread might be a bit

It is so great to have this site - it's comforting to have so many others who
can relate to the feelings that come along with dealing with diabetes day in
and day out.  Other people just don't get it.  I've been having more of my
share of blue days lately and I came across this great book (my sister bought
it for my mom) that is sure to put a smile on anyone's face!  It's called The
Blue Day Book: A lesson in Cheering Yourself Up" by Bradley Trevor Greive.
Check it out - it is truly brilliant, I want to share it with everyone I

dx Dec 22/92 pumping since Jan 8/02