[IP] The Smart Set (not Wayne, David and Sara)

Can't use the Ultraflex as I am 'sesitive' to teflon.  I don't understand
the difference between the MM product and the Rapid disconnect.  Does the MM
product disconnect or is it like the Rapid Regular?

And yes it's great to see some of you 'old timers' still chugging away on
this list.  Please feel free to email me privately so we can flame away in
the style we're accustomed to.  (Just kidding -- I must be going low...)