[IP] Re:regular rapids discontinued

We switched from the regular rapids to the Ultraflex over a year ago and have
been very happy with the Ultraflex. Ultraflex has the disconnect feature.
Plus, my son was complaining that, during more active play, he would feel a
"jab" from the Rapids needle. The Ultraflex has an insertion needle that you
remove and just the cannula remains. Paul says it's much more comfortable.
The only thing we had to get used to was priming the cannula. We never primed
the Rapid because the needle stayed in place. I had also ready complaints
about the Ultraflex "kinking" but that has never happened to us.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, pumping since July 2000 at age 6