[IP] play nice

not in defense of wayne cuz he is quite capable of it himself, but you are
perhaps the one to be biting your tongue...You are the one flaming him,
calling him ignorant, when in fact nothing he said was not based on fact,
experience and lots and lots of education, not to mention HIS OPINION which
is still allowed in this country, not that much ELSE is anymore....

I have to agree that it will be a cold day in hell when a closed loop system
is effective enough for general, long term use....maybe never is too strong
of a word, but I ain;t getting any younger....