Re: [IP] new pump!

>  I'd be nervous buying ANY pump, but I woulnd't hesitate for more than 5
minutes.   ANY pump is better than NONE.
> George     :>)
True, George, but whenever the question of a new product comes up, I recall
advice from Consumer Reports. It was about cars, but I think it makes sense
about any mechanical product. CR said as a rule of thumb it was not a good
idea to buy a brand-new design in its first year, because even with
extensive testing, the bugs may not be evident until the public actually
used the product on  a daily basis. In other words, we risk being guinea
pigs. In the case of pumps, that would apply not only to the Cozmo but the
Paradigm as well--but time will tell!