Re: [IP] Kevin and his very weird day

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:30:31 -0400, Robin Ramm wrote:
*    Reply-To: email @ redacted
>Tell me this...Kevin ate his usual breakfast of 107 carbs, bolused his usual
>units (started at 95 this am) and for some odd reason at 2 hours out he was
>262! We checked all the usual reasons out (nothing on fingers, no air in

Sometimes its nothing we did or didn't do, see or not see.  It's just a part
of the diabetes.  Sometimes there are no answers.  All we can do is just
carry on to the best of our ability until newer tools come along to help us
perfect our technique more.
I'm sure this is ugly and frustrating for you and your son, as it is for
everyone of us on this list.