Re: [IP] "gifts" of sugar free candy

In a message dated 8/16/02 12:15:02 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Poor Laura wrote:
 > Having a hard time though, convincingfriends that if they are
 > going to give me gifts of sugar free candy, I wouldrather have regular

  i have been a diabetic for 12 years so of course everyone brings me sugar
free candy too...
last weekend i threw my best friend her bridal shower and her mom gave me a
box of chocolates....and they were real!  i was so impressed with her mom!
and the only thing out of her mouth was...TRACY(my best friend) SAID YOU WONT
EAT THOSE SUGAR FREE ONES  ;-)  and honestly i wont eat the regular ones
so i have almost a whole box of fannie may chocolates if anyone would like to
share  ;-)
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  ;-)