No Subject

Jan Said:

>Well, the failure would also show a diminished amount of output. It >has
>been a few years since I've been able to fill one jug. The one a >couple of
>weeks ago was 1/2 jug. I'll soon have NO urine output - took >a friend a
>year on dialysis 'til she *quit*. YMMV (~_^)

The diminished output is true, in some cases.  I had an endo who wanted 24
hour tests every month (what a PITA she was) and I can *never* even given
them enough to even do the test, let alone fill a cup or a jug.  I still
don't, so my new endo doesn't even bother to ask me to do the test.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424