Re: Re: [IP] Comparison of D-tron to H-Tron Plus?

Hi Becky,
Can't compare dtron to htron. My first set of pumps were htrons, and I replaced them this spring with another set of htron+(s) I got a yellow one and a clear one. I have always been very pleased with my pumps! Never any problems, and like you, I couldn't see changing because I don't need square, round or pointed anything..;-) I have hourly basals set and that's all there is to it for me!
stay well . . .