[IP] Thigh sites

I tried Tenders/Sils/Comforts in the thigh when I was using those sets and
didn't have very good results.  I'm now using QuickSets and find I like
them in the upper thigh very much.  Go figure that *I* would like the 90
deg cannula more than the angled one.  While I do have a decent amount of
fat up there (I actually have a decent amount of fat EVERYWHERE!) *sigh* I
use the 6mm sets.  Even though MM advertises them for children and thin
people, they do work better for me than do the longer 9mm cannulas.  Go
figure.  YMMV.