[IP] Kevin and his very weird day

Tell me this...Kevin ate his usual breakfast of 107 carbs, bolused his usual 8
units (started at 95 this am) and for some odd reason at 2 hours out he was
262! We checked all the usual reasons out (nothing on fingers, no air in tube,
yes, he did bolus...) and did a 1.0 unit correction. 1.5 hours later, he was
182 still...so we did another .4. And he ate a sandwich. 2 hours out he was
105, so I assumed whatever the problems WAS, he was fixed...but he said he
felt sick to his stomach so he thought he was high again. 45 minutes later he
checked and I was floored!!! HE WAS 25!!!!!! NEVER has he been that low!
WASSUP???? No unusual exercise, NO unusual food.....I don't get it?

I hate this disease!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99