Re: [IP] Comparison of D-tron to H-Tron Plus?

i've been wondering about that myself. when i got my pump in nov. 2001 i picked the h-tron plus
because it was shorter (the d-tron is kind of trapezoidal and a centimeter or so longer) and i
like it. the d-tron is waterproof, right? (proof/resistant/tight/whatever) i got vladimir right
before the massive freakout over waterproofness, had i known that when i picked him it might have
swayed my decision, but oh well. i take vlad off for showers but-- shh!!-- swam all during my
vacation with him without a problem...  is there any reason to upgrade to a slightly bigger,
weirder shaped thing? i don't really need square waves or trapezoidal waves or whatever the thing
has got, what other compelling options does it offer?

i think right now i would only upgrade if they made an h-tron with a remote. and not a weird
trapzoid h-tron either. but maybe i am biased...any d-troner's out there who really like their
d-tron better than the h-tron?

becky and vlad the rockin' h-tron (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs