[IP] Re: How a normal pancreas knows

>>>how does a "regular" person's body know how much insulin to produce at
all times to keep them in normal range? <snip> Does a healthy pancreas have
something like a natural blood sugar meter built in that is just
*constantly* measuring your blood sugar level and putting out tiny bits of
insulin if blood sugar creeps up toward 120??? If so, I know that having a
normal pancreas is "normal", but it still
seems pretty amazing to me!>>>

I think our *spot* (Dr. Andrew Bender) said it sooooo eloquently: "After
studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was designed
by a superb engineer with super intelligence." (~_^)

My opinions are free - it's the scarcasm I charge for