[IP] Leg Site Direction

>>>But I seem to be catching it a lot so that I am holding it on so that I
don't rip it out - but it seems as if it may be a matter of time. So any

When I started pumping 19 years ago (7 more days) and we had only metal
straight needle sets that came directly out of the tubing (bent them
ourselves to proper angle), we had to do the *loop* thing so they would not
pull out.

About 2-3" away from insertion, we made a double circle loop and taped that
down so if it got tugged, it would pull the loop instead of the site. This
may need to be done on a leg site where it's more vulnerable. YMMV (~_^)

For every axiom, there's an equal and opposite reaxiom