[IP] Thank you

    Thank you all for your responses to my question about pump vacations,
lumpy abdomens, and hip/butt sites!  Caitlyn's BG's normalized within a few
hours... her ketones were gone by late afternoon.  It took until Wednesday
(that is when I decided to do a set change and force the issue) for her to
make a decision about the pump.  Her response:  "I will try it in my butt,
because I don't want to go back to shots"!
    She said she didn't feel it inserted at all, and she doesn't notice it
now.  Normally, she says that the abdomen hurts, and she liked that the bottom
area didn't hurt.  She made it VERY clear that she WAS NOT going to give up
the pump for anything!  I told her that it was her decision, that I would
support her in whatever she wanted.  I have a feeling she may not want to go
back to her tummy!
    Thanks all!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd @ 20 months, Still pumping happily since July of