Re: [IP] Leg Site Direction

I place my set exactly the same way, but find that adding a tegaderm over the
site/tape and then using a skin/iv prep and three short strips of paper tape
across the tubing anchors it very nicely.  In 3 years of pumping I have only
lost 1 site to sweating, and have only pulled out 2 or 3 sets from a leg site
(and that was usually when the excess tubing got caught on a doorknob or
drawer handle or something like that and I had turned away really fast- so
there was a super high amount of force needed to pull it out.

aka Mouse