[IP] infusion site and exercise

Hello to the group!
Started with my new Disetronic H-Tron+ yesterday evening!

I am trying to hit the gym three times a week to work off some weight and improve cardiovascular health.  Typical workout involves twenty minutes of lifting weights, including abdominal crunches, and then a thirty minute bicycle ride.

My first infusion site is in my side about six inches above belt line.  I am wondering what experiences anyone has had with the infusion set pulling loose during exercise (I am using the UltraFlex Soft set), or if this is something I should be concerned with...

Mark Fielden     kg4kwe