Re: [IP] too much insulin/dialysis

My father was on dialysis for five years.  He was a Type 2 diabetic.  He only
took Diabanese (sp?) for control of his blood sugars.  His kidney disease was
not related to his diabetes.  He had a heart condition with high blood pressure
and a history of auto- immune kidney disease is prominent in his family.
Anyway, my point is that once he started dialysis, he no longer had to take his
medicine to control his blood sugar.  He was told that the excess sugar was
filtered out with all the other stuff (good and bad).  Go figure!