Re: [IP] new pump!

Hello again,

OK, I have a question that involves pure speculation, but here goes... Since I
am still waiting for my insurance to get settled so that I can order a pump (I
had decided to go with Animas), I can still change my mind and order whichever
one I want. This new pump seems really cool and helpful in a lot of ways, but
would any of you be nervous about ordering a pump that is brand-new to the
market, from a company that has never made an insulin pump before, even though
they make lots of other devices??? It seems like a lot of what people like about
their particular pumps is how easy the companies are to deal with for supplies
and stuff, and in this case I would have no way of knowing!

Any advice???

dx 6/93, would really like to be pumping already!!