Re: [IP] too much insulin?

>>> I'm using less insulin now than I've ever used in my 39 years of
diabetes.  Even in the last two years of pumping, I'm adjusting down to
using less.  Perhaps my body's just using the insulin more efficiently since
the delivery system is more efficient?  >>>

The reason I'm using less insulin now than I did the previous 16-18 years of
pumping is due to the kidney disease - the excess insulin does not get peed
out, staying in and still circulating. Now that I'm on dialysis, I'm
watching to see if I will start needing to increase. YMMV (~_^)

Sara said she "poops in the potty now, can my mommy buy me a toy???"
I wanna pee