[IP] "gifts" of sugar free candy

Poor Laura wrote:
> Having a hard time though, convincingfriends that if they are
> going to give me gifts of sugar free candy, I wouldrather have regular

well next time they do....open the box and offer them the first piece, if
they DARE.  You might warn them of the laxative affects that those "sugar
free" sweetners have on the body.  My mom got me a box or two of those Estee
hard candies, oh, about 25 years ago, and pooped a few in her purse for a
plane trip she was taking...I MEAN POPPED!!  LOL...needless to say, she never
bought them for me again....

or you could keep them on hand as cheap alternatives to Correctol....

Sara who poops in the potty now, can my mommy buy me a toy???