Re: [IP] Pregnancy - Nutrasweet Kidneys

Gina wrote:

 We must remember though, that a person with normal kidney function does not
need to worry about the amount of phosporous or potassium they intake.

Because I wrote:
<< Let's hope the phosphates in those dark colas are not silently harming
your kidneys over the years.  >>

Aha, but I didn't mention phosphorous nor potassium (this post) - I said
*phosphates* (a different animal) which is what everyone's kidneys have to
filter like the NSAIDs (ibuprofin, etc.) can damage, also. These can wear
down DMers' kidney functions which are already at risk. YMMV (~_^)

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything