Re: [IP] Re: paradigm waterproof? (was "Need Advice!")

In a message dated 8/15/02 8:56:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I didn't see that they said it was retested...and using what criterion? did
> they change the pump to do this? did they go back through the FDA somehow?
> was it done independently or *in house*? Just interesting to change it
> immediately after it's approval to new levels...JMO
> Beverly

I don't know they did it, but it works.  I live in Florida, and I am a big
swimmer.  I have had my paradigm for 4 weeks now and I have been swimming
almost every day for at least 3 hours a day (usually more), and the pump in
underwater almost the entire time and I have had no problems at all.  Just my
two cents worth.
       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"