Re: [IP] Re: paradigm waterproof? (was "Need Advice!")

In a message dated 8/15/02 4:17:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Look on MiniMed's web site - it's been updated:
>                  the paradigm has been retested and is now
>                  labeled watertight up to 8 feet for 24 hours
>                  (as opposed to 30 minutes previously)

I didn't see that they said it was retested...and using what criterion? did
they change the pump to do this? did they go back through the FDA somehow?
was it done independently or *in house*? Just interesting to change it
immediately after it's approval to new levels...JMO
now ten!