Re: [IP] novalog highs- help

Assuming that your basal is correct, there are only two choices:
     1. You are not bolusing enough
      2. You are bolusing too much and Eve is rebounding..

Remeber, Novalog is mostly done within 2 hours. Humalog takes 3 hours.
 I would increase the amount of insulin for bolus and check every 30
mins during post prendial to see which one is the case.

Good Luck,