[IP] Pregnancy - Nutrasweet Kidneys

 We must remember though, that a person with normal kidney function does not
need to worry about the amount of phosporous or potassium they intake.  Those
with normal kidney function are able to filter out all the excess and toxins
and pee it out.

I wou ld only worry about the amount of Nutrasweet you take in during your
pregnancy as it is not good for the baby.

<< Let's hope the phosphates in those dark colas are not silently harming your