Re: [IP] Having children with Islet Cell Transplant

Hey, I usually just delete these emails because I'm currently not interested
in this topis but I read this one and wanted to reply.  I have a friend here
who had a kidney transplant (not DMer) and she also has TWO healthy boys
since that transplant and being on her 'big handful of pills each day'!  So
obviously you can go ahead and have children but be closely watched!  Oh, her
oldest son is Josh's classmate at school!

mom to Joshua