Re: [IP] Novolog vs. Humalog

In a message dated 8/15/2002 6:35:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Recently, my endo. suggested I try Novolog. Using it unit for unit
 dosage, I found it to be vastly more predictable, stable and consistent,
 especially on that 3rd day. My BG level just prior to a set change
 remained exactly as expected and desired. YMWV, but if you may wish to
 discuss this alternative with your medical advisor if you also
 experience similar, diminished control. >>

    I tried Novolog and found similar results, I had no site failures, and my
bg's were more predictable. However; alas; my insurance doesn't cover
anything other than Lily brand insulin's.
    Jan G.