[IP] wearing the pump

I was recently in Denver, so I stopped by Unique
Accessories (www.uniaccs.com).  The nice woman
there--an 18-year pumping veteran--showed me how
to use the Bra Band.  It's a strip of fuzzy cloth
about 1.5 inches wide with velcro on one end.  To
use it, you need to be wearing an underwire bra.
You put the pump horizontally under the bottom
band of your bra (between and beneath your boobs)
and the band wraps around the center of the bra
and holds everything together.
She also gave me a set of Nubbies, which are
raised, clear plastic stickers to put on the up
arrow and act. buttons of my 507C.  This way I
can feel the buttons to use the audio bolus and
not have to take the pump out.
I was skeptical, but it works really well.  I'm
only a A/B cup.
She also recommended a bra to use w/o the bra
band.  It's an Olga Simply Perfect Satin, style #
33042, and it has a lace band around the bottom
that holds a pump perfectly, no extra band
Richmond, VA
Angela Smith wrote:Okay, weird question but I've
been reading posts
about wearing the pump
in your bra. I've tried this and I'm pretty
small, so it makes me
lopsided-I look bigger on one side. Now my
dietician who was talking
about how some of her patients wear the pump was
telling me about a
who said she'd have to stuff the other side of
her bra. I don't want
to do that, so I was wondering how you women
manage this or if you even
have this problem. ??? Thanks! Angela:)

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs