[IP] Re: Your fabulous quotes.

Jan, your sense of humour is fantastic. i love and apreciate all the
little quotes after your signature. i look for them everyday on the list.

Considering the previous post about " Why can't I feel sorry for myself
",  i think we all need those little quotes to brighten up our day.

Kepp them coming.

>From: "jhughey" > >I used to have a CB handle of Sweetpea/sweetpee. Now
I'd just like to pee