[IP] RE: Spike

Must say I agree very much.  I use Novolog due to Humalog allergy.  Novolog
works very slowly for me, but it is my only choice and it's better than
A couple weeks back I saw my Educator and we discussed how I was stacking
bolus after bolus in order to get a high corrected.  I was absolutely taking
too much, and causing a later crash.  She told me to not panic unless I was
way over 300, and just give the correction time to work.  Sure enough, it
works but it takes a bit of time.  The occasion times it doesn't work as well
seem to be when my reservoir is low or site is getting old. So anyway, I think
this is a valid point.
Oh, and I also tend to eat a regular piece of chocolate once in awhile, rather
than doing that sugar free stuff.  Having a hard time though, convincing
friends that if they are going to give me gifts of sugar free candy, I would
rather have regular!