[IP] i did not say this

jan hughey writes:

> In a message dated 8/15/02 8:41:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted> writes:>> Regular soft drinks spike the sugar as they are
very glycemic.  Even though> they can theorectically be covered with insulin,
it will take a lot of> insulin to do so because the higher the spike,

Just for the record, I did NOT say that....Marion said that in response to my

Everyone, please make sure you are crediting the proper person when you cite
something someone said...It makes a difference.