Re: [IP] more carb = carb

Sara Smarty Pants - AZ wrote, in part:
>>>some people can not tolerate nutrasweet so it is probably better for them
to eat the regular kind anyway and bolus for all the carbs>>>

Since I do not eat yogurt (too much potassium), so can't compare containers,
but I have compared the dietetic (Nutrasweet) ice creams and they are within
a carb or two of each other (13-15 per serving). I'd rather have the *real*
stuff than the not-so-good-tasting treat and have to bolus the same amount
for either one. YMMV (~_^)

Don't ever follow someone else's system to be less of a problem; make your
own system to eliminate your problems ~ George Lovelace