Re: [IP] Seeking advice

I've had my Animas for 5 weeks now and love it.  The company has followed up
with me several times to make sure I'm doing OK--more than my doctor's
office has!  Since they're the newer kids on the block, I think they really
go out of their way to please customers.  Best wishes!

Rhonda wrote:  > The rep from Animas just called me and is great!  He is
making sure there is an Animas trained nurse at my Dr's office and sending
me a packet of information and a video.