[IP] Re: DMers and Kidney Failure

Chris wrote, in part:
>>>I have since had the 24 hour urine exam (This has got to be an exam.  A
urine test has you fill a small cup.  This one allowed me to show my stuff.
I filled two 3 liter jugs in 21 hours and then ran out of jugs!)>>>

Well, the failure would also show a diminished amount of output. It has been
a few years since I've been able to fill one jug. The one a couple of weeks
ago was 1/2 jug. I'll soon have NO urine output - took a friend a year on
dialysis 'til she *quit*. YMMV (~_^)

I used to have a CB handle of Sweetpea/sweetpee. Now I'd just like to pee