RE: [IP] wearing the pump

Paula Willis [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> If I ever wear mine up in my bra...it is usually in the middle and not in
> the actual cup portion of the bra. BUT if you are small it may also make
> you look like you have a third boob :-)

Most people are unaware that when God first created Eve, she had three
breasts.  After a little while, both realized the "mistake", so God put her
to sleep and did a little surgery.  Afterward, Eve was holding the removed
breast and asked God "What do you do with a useless boob?"

So God created man.

Jim Handsfield