[IP] Rapid D Problems

Hi Nita!
I've had problems too - once with insulin actually leaking out of the
connecting lock and yesterday and a couple of other times (many?) the
insulin just stops coming through the tubing and my blood sugars sky rocket-
  this has happenned to me so many times now that I'm changing them 2 or
more times daily - once 6 x's and yes I sent sets I could find (used) back
to Disetronic.  I was glad I had some leftover regular Rapids to get me
through.  I can only take so much of those constant high BG's before I want
something that works!

Am calling Disetronic today.  I'm glad they work fine for you George - it
gives me hope.  But what do you do with 80 mm of tubing? or is that an adult
recreation question?

Dianne in Arkansassy