Re: [IP] wearing the pump

If I ever wear mine up in my bra...it is usually in the middle and not in the actual cup portion of the bra. BUT if you are small it may also make you look like you have a third boob :-)

 Angela Smith wrote:Okay, weird question but I've been reading posts about wearing the pump
in your bra. I've tried this and I'm pretty small, so it makes me
lopsided-I look bigger on one side. Now my dietician who was talking
about how some of her patients wear the pump was telling me about a woman
who said she'd have to stuff the other side of her bra. I don't want
to do that, so I was wondering how you women manage this or if you even
have this problem. ??? Thanks! Angela:)