[IP] The Fayetteville 8K Challenge

To anyone in the eastern NC area, we will be hosting the First Annual
Fayetteville 8K Challenge, an 8K road race held in Fayetteville, NC with all
proceeds going to the American Diabetes Association.  We need both runners and
volunteers.  It will be held on Saturaday, October 19th, at the Vanstory Hills
Elementary School, with the 8K (5 mi) race starting at 9:00.  A 1 Mile Fun Run
for children 12 and under will start at 8:15.  For more info, contact me,
Roger Wendell at (910) 323-0012 or email @ redacted

Roger Wendell
Team Diabetes