[IP] wearing the pump

Okay, weird question but I've been reading posts about wearing the pump
in your bra.  I've tried this and I'm pretty small, so it makes me
lopsided-I look bigger on one side.  Now my dietician who was talking
about how some of her patients wear the pump was telling me about a woman
who said she'd have to stuff the other side of her bra.  I don't want
to do that, so I was wondering how you women manage this or if you even
have this problem.  ???  Thanks! Angela:)