Re: [IP] Novolog vs. Humalog

I made the switch to Novolog a couple of weeks ago but don't yet have any real data - the first week my hubby (who does the cooking since I work full time and he is a student) was out of town visiting his family so my eating patterns were a bit off. Then the second week was our cruise - so vastly different eating/exercise - But here is what may be different (without extensive charting)

1.  Total overall usage looks like it may be down.
2.  I think I may be detecting no third day rise just like the previous poster.

So far so good - I'll keep ya posted.

Linda & Dax
3.  Seems to be less site irritation that would relate to the above.