[IP] Post exercise illness -Delaine - exercise physiologist???

Am looking for Delaine D (?) the diabetic exercise physiologist who's on
this list, or was.  Anybody know how I can reach her?

I am having really horrible responses to high BG after intense aerobic
exercise and after 3 years of a regime that worked - 30 gms. carbs and about
10% of my normal insulin, I am not only running in the 400's about 30
minutes later, I'm vomitting and in bed for the rest of day.  I'm off to get
stress tests etc.  - feel great during ex, check my BG every 20 minutes,
disconnect prior to exercise and am still horribly ill.

Any ideas?
Dianne